Search for content in message boards

Gray Family from Calgary Alberta

Replies: 5

Re: GRAY Family from Calgary Alberta

Posted: 1480182354000
Classification: Query
this means he died in Calgary and the obit was published in the Kingston Whig-Standard on 20-12 2001 so presumably he came from there or a family member lived there.
ther on line obit only go back to 2006 as far as I could see
but did find Nancy's

Nancy GRAY-GIGUERE
GRAY-GIGUERE, Nancy - Passed away suddenly July 28, 2007 at home in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Nancy Gray-Giguere in her 71st year is predeceased by Elliott Gray and Phillip Giguere.
Dear mother of Louise Bertrand (Bill), Kingston, Wendy Hunter (Randy), Kingston, Elliott Gray (Nancy), Kingston, Patti Galloway (Barry), Kingston, Robert Gray (Cindy) Winnipeg, David Giguere, Sarnia, Michelle Garieri (Peter), Kingston, Phillip Giguere, Winnipeg, Joe Giguere (Marcia), Winnipeg, Susan Solveoff of Red Deer.

Sadly missed by 28 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren.
Survived by brothers Harry (Lynn), Scarbough, Jack (Dennis) Oshawa, Lawrence (Karen) Oshawa, Ed (Rita) Peterborough, sisters Noreen , Oshawa, and Eileen (Brian), Brampton.
Many relatives residing in Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. Predeceased by parents Margret Cavan (Harry) / Fred Carroll (Alice), and two sisters Colleen and Kathleen. Resting at ROBERT J. REID FUNERAL HOME, Kingston. Friends will be received on Friday from 6-9 pm. Funeral Mass will be held at St Mary's Cathedral on Saturday Aug 4, 2007 at 10:00 AM.
When I come to the end of the road And the sun has set for me I want no rites in a gloom filled room Why cry for a soul set free? Miss me a little, but not too long, And not with your head bowed low: Remember the love we once shared. . . Miss me - but let me go For this is the journey we must all take, And each must go along; It's all part of the “Master's plan. . . A step on the road to home. When you are lonely and sick of heart, Go to the friends we know, And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds. . Miss me - but let me go. 10765899

he is in Calgary North in 1962 voters list with wife Nancy Louise, he a photo lab tech
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pet6_ca 1480023859000 
Stella_Stange... 1480103601000 
pet6_ca 1480104112000 
KathleenLouis... 1480182354000 
pet6_ca 1480183994000 
setterig 1565961754000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic